Revolv Mission & Vision
Revolv is simplifying electric vehicle adoption and redefining full-service transportation for commercial fleets. We envision a world connected by transportation without emissions, and we are bringing together dedicated, open-minded, and passionate people to build the company to achieve it.
Priorities & Character
- You are energized by the challenge and opportunity to move the world through better transportation
- You view profit-driven business as a vehicle to achieving positive social and environmental impact
- You possess the grit and determination required to build a company from the ground up
- You are optimistic, future-focused, and playing a long game
- You are creative, curious, and intellectually honest
- You are collaborative, open, and seek out constructive conflict
- You believe in putting mission, company, and team interests, before self-interest
As the Manager/Director of Fleet Engineering, you will play a crucial role in developing and managing electric vehicle fleets for our clients. You will be responsible for reducing operating risk and improving vehicle uptime by leading vehicle technical qualification, diligence, and risk analysis required to deliver superior uptime performance. This will entail overseeing the technical aspects of EV fleet management, including vehicle selection, electrical system analysis, range optimization, maintenance strategies, and performance monitoring. As the technical vehicle thought leader, your expertise will contribute to vehicle lifecycle management by cultivating and nurturing positive relationships with Revolv’s internal stakeholders, customers, partners, and vendors.
Lead electric vehicle technical qualification, diligence, and risk analysis required to deliver superior uptime
- Conduct thorough electrical system analysis for the electric vehicle fleet, including power requirements, electrical load balancing, and compatibility with existing electrical infrastructure. Ensure compliance with vehicle electrical codes and standards.
- Coordinate with vendor software development teams to integrate fleet management software and telematics systems with electric vehicle data.
Identify, manage, and resolve vehicle technical issues across the project lifecycle through closed-loop learning
- Develop and manage OEM and individual vehicle risk analyses and profiles and drive operating insights by developing and maintaining service information as well as vehicle history using databases and other software tools.
- Lead technical support for troubleshooting and maintenance and develop maintenance schedules, procedures, and documentation for electrical components, including connectors and cables.
Cultivate and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, partners, and vendors
- Collaborate directly with customers to translate operational priorities into novel and creative vehicle solutions that improve operating efficiency and reduce operator risk.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including infrastructure, products, and operations, to ensure seamless integration of electric vehicles and address any technical challenges that arise. Provide technical support and guidance to clients.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Technical background in equipment, tools, mechanical devices, and their uses to produce motion, light, power, technology, and other applications. This should include a working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills. Ability to read drawings, prints, schematics, and diagrams as well as an ability to build knowledge and understanding of OEM EV (Electric Vehicle) service documentation.
- Familiarity with OBC (on board charging) protocols and charging interface standards
- Ability to determine relevance and potential value of new technologies to support business objectives and strategy
- Ability to be accountable and responsible for managing vehicle development cost, delivery risk, and meeting project schedule commitments.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years in Engineering/Acquisitions of fleets, preferably with multiple systems (i.e., hydraulics, inverters and/or auxiliary power systems)
"*" indicates required fields